Upcoming 4-H Programs – Calendar
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
As of 3.21.20, all in-person Extension activities, including 4-H activities, have been canceled or postponed. We will work to provide an alternative method of delivery for some of these events.
Read more at: https://carteret.ces.ncsu.edu/changes-due-to-covid-19/
Thank you for visiting the Carteret County 4-H Calendar for 2020!
Please remember that this page is updated regularly with 4-H activities, camps, opportunities, and important deadlines. Please contact Coleman Becton at email@example.com or 252.222.6375 for more information about individual events.
Follow us on Facebook – @CarteretCounty4-H
- March 10-12: March Institutes for Agents
- March 13-15: Volunteer Shooting Sports Instructor Training
- March 27: Broilers arrive for Coastal Plains Regional Chicken Project
- April 2: Showmanship/Project Record Book Training for Coastal Plains Regional Chicken Project
- April 3: Teen Court Summit
- April 6: County Council Meeting
- April 13-14: Coastal Plains Livestock Show and Sale
- April 15: Citizenship Focus Registration DUE!
- April 16: Carteret County Senior Games Volunteer Opportunity
- April 16: 4-H Preview at Fort Benjamin
- April 23: Coastal Plains Chicken Project Record Books DUE!
- April 24-25: Teen Retreat
- May 1-3: East Qualifying Horse Show
- May 2: Impact 4-H Club at Beaufort ACE Hardware Customer Appreciation
- May 4: County Council Meeting
- May 7: Coastal Plains Regional Chicken Project Show
- May 14: 4-H Preview at The Bridge
- June 2: County Council Meeting
- June 8: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- June 11: Programming at Crystal Coast Gymnastics
- June 15: Programing at Fort Benjamin
- June 15-17: Citizenship NC Focus
- June 18: Programming at Emerald Isle Parks & Rec
- June 22:Programming at Fort Benjamin
- June 23: 8-12-year-old Cooking Camp
- June 24-25: Cloverbud Cooking Camp
- June 26: District Activity Day
- June 29: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- July 1: Innovation Station visits Carteret County
- July 2: Programming at Emerald Isle Parks & Rec
- July 6: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- July 6: County Council Meeting
- July 13: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- July 16: Programming at Crystal Coast Gymnastics
- July 18: State Presentations (Congress begins)
- July 19-21: N.C. 4-H Congress
- July 20: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- July 27: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- July 28: Programming at Crystal Coast Gymnastics
- July 30: Programming at Crystal Coast Gymnastics
- August 3: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- August 3: County Council Meeting
- August 6: Programming at Crystal Coast Gymnastics
- August 6: Programming at Emerald Isle Parks & Rec
- August 10: Programming at Fort Benjamin
- September 2-4: NCAE4HA Annual Meeting for Agents
- September 14: County Council Meeting
- October 5: County Council Meeting
- November 2: County Council Meeting
- November 16-18: Extension Annual Conference for Extension Staff
- December 7: County Council Meeting